This calendar is intended to serve as a resource for those interested in remote learning events related to commercial energy and facilities management. Submit your event. All submissions moderated by SBC.
Your free all access pass will provide you with two full days of valuable content and resources, including:
• A full virtual exhibit hall featuring the exhibitors you want to meet
• Exhibitor resources with articles, videos and information to help you succeed
• On-demand conference sessions
On-Demand Conference Sessions (Sessions Subject to Change)
• The Importance of an Emergency Preparedness Plan in a COVID-19 World
• Air Systems Today and Tomorrow – How to Optimize Efficiency When Bringing Facilities Back Online
• Supervisory Practices for Improved Organizational Effectiveness
• The Forgotten Aspect of Fall Protection –The Silent Killer and Disabler
• Commercial/Industrial Lighting Update in Title 24’s Energy Code
• Modern Video Security for Facilities – Types and Applications
• Tree 101 – The Basics of Tree Management on Your Facility’s Grounds
• PLCs and Automation for Facilities – an Introduction
• Electric Vehicle Charging 101
The Remote Learning Calendar is sponsored by Puget Sound Energy.
If you’re a Puget Sound Energy Commercial Strategic Energy Management customer, check with your PSE Energy Management Engineer for discounted rates to Building Operator Certification events.