Remote Learning Calendar
This calendar is intended to serve as a resource for those interested in remote learning events related to commercial energy and facilities management. Submit your event. All submissions moderated by SBC.
- This event has passed.
Virtual Central Valley Facilities Expo
July 15 - July 16Free
Your free all access pass will provide you with two full days of valuable content and resources, including:
• A full virtual exhibit hall featuring the exhibitors you want to meet
• Exhibitor resources with articles, videos and information to help you succeed
• On-demand conference sessions
On-Demand Conference Sessions (Sessions Subject to Change)
• The Importance of an Emergency Preparedness Plan in a COVID-19 World
• Air Systems Today and Tomorrow – How to Optimize Efficiency When Bringing Facilities Back Online
• Supervisory Practices for Improved Organizational Effectiveness
• The Forgotten Aspect of Fall Protection –The Silent Killer and Disabler
• Commercial/Industrial Lighting Update in Title 24’s Energy Code
• Modern Video Security for Facilities – Types and Applications
• Tree 101 – The Basics of Tree Management on Your Facility’s Grounds
• PLCs and Automation for Facilities – an Introduction
• Electric Vehicle Charging 101
The Remote Learning Calendar is sponsored by Puget Sound Energy.
If you’re a Puget Sound Energy Commercial Strategic Energy Management customer, check with your PSE Energy Management Engineer for discounted rates to Building Operator Certification events.