Remote Learning Calendar
This calendar is intended to serve as a resource for those interested in remote learning events related to commercial energy and facilities management. Submit your event. All submissions moderated by SBC.
- This event has passed.
Commercial HPWH: Engineering Deep Dive Part 2
January 18 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PSTFree
This course explores how to successfully design and engineer a central heat pump water heating system using commercial equipment. It explores how commercial HPWH systems meet the requirements of new state and local policies and building codes, and it presents the significant energy savings of these efficient domestic hot water systems. This course introduces the engineering fundamentals of central heat pump water heater systems and evaluates important design considerations, while also presenting the current landscape of market delivery, product availability and refrigerant technologies. Lastly, it introduces Ecotope’s free design tool: the Ecosizer and examines successful case studies.
- Identify the energy savings potential of commercial heat pump water heaters
- Review market language, product delivery and available heat pump technology
- Introduce and explore the components of heat pump water heater systems
- Examine essential design considerations and discuss available products and selection criteria
- Learn how to use Ecotope’s free sizing tool: Ecosizer
- Evaluate successful case studies
The Remote Learning Calendar is sponsored by Puget Sound Energy.
If you’re a Puget Sound Energy Commercial Strategic Energy Management customer, check with your PSE Energy Management Engineer for discounted rates to Building Operator Certification events.