Remote Learning Calendar
This calendar is intended to serve as a resource for those interested in remote learning events related to commercial energy and facilities management. Submit your event. All submissions moderated by SBC.
- This event has passed.
Commercial HPWH: Engineering Deep Dive Part 1
January 11 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PSTFree
- Identify the energy savings potential of commercial heat pump water heaters
- Review market language, product delivery and available heat pump technology
- Introduce and explore the components of heat pump water heater systems
- Examine essential design considerations and discuss available products and selection criteria
- Learn how to use Ecotope’s free sizing tool: Ecosizer
- Evaluate successful case studies
The Remote Learning Calendar is sponsored by Puget Sound Energy.
If you’re a Puget Sound Energy Commercial Strategic Energy Management customer, check with your PSE Energy Management Engineer for discounted rates to Building Operator Certification events.