Remote Learning Calendar
This calendar is intended to serve as a resource for those interested in remote learning events related to commercial energy and facilities management. Submit your event. All submissions moderated by SBC.
- This event has passed.
Commercial HPWH: Design, Operations & Maintenance Deep Dive Part 2
February 1 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PSTFree
Audience: This class is intended for engineers, architects, designers, building facility managers, and maintenance personnel.
- Review of state and local policies that encourage or require all-electric domestic water heating systems
- Gain an understanding of the economics of heat pump water heating systems and how they compare with traditional gas and electric resistance water heating systems (considering both first costs and operational costs)
- Understand the advantages of heat pump water heater systems for various building types
- Analyze key system configurations and design considerations
- Become familiar with Ecotope’s sizing tool, Ecosizer 1
- Learn about available equipment packages and the implementation process
- Review maintenance routines that ensure optimal system performance
The Remote Learning Calendar is sponsored by Puget Sound Energy.
If you’re a Puget Sound Energy Commercial Strategic Energy Management customer, check with your PSE Energy Management Engineer for discounted rates to Building Operator Certification events.