IFMA Seattle’s vision is to support the diverse membership of the Greater Seattle Chapter of IFMA and encourage each member’s growth in all areas of facility management. The chapter’s mission is to be the premier resource for learning, connecting, and advancing the profession of facility management in the Greater Seattle community. For more information, visit our website: https://www.ifmaseattle.org/
Join IFMA and the Seattle Chapter to:
- Promote the FM field of study and professional standing in your local business community and nationally.
- Broaden your skills and knowledge in all FM-related areas.
- Network with professionals both regionally and globally.
- Get access to IFMA research reports, publications and conferences.
- Learning skills that can increase efficiency and productivity of the facility management team.
- Reduced liability risks by keeping the facility team informed of important issues and legislation affecting the workplace.
- Acquire benchmark studies that can aid in the ability to identify strengths and weaknesses within the team and facility.
- Access to trusted facility vendors who offer state-of-the-art, cost-effective product and service solutions that meet today's diverse workplace needs.
- Receive the IFMA Seattle Newsletter and Website; which keeps you up to date on local and national educational FM events.
- Employment opportunities, jobs are posted in both our newsletter and website.
- Sponsorship opportunities; sponsor an event and get recognition in the newsletter, on the website and time during the event to introduce your company's product and/or services.
- Discounts on local event fees.