Join NEEA and ASHRAE’s Puget Sound chapter for an exclusive training on gas HVAC efficiency.
Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Location: Smart Buildings Center
1200 12th Avenue South Ste 110
Seattle, WA 98144
This event is free for all attendees and includes lunch.
This training will explore the gas-fired condensing rooftop unit (C-RTU) technology and its performance on commercial facilities. Highlighting the energy efficiency benefits associated with C-RTUs, while debunking current myths, this training will present the gas efficiency of the technology and address its positive market potential.
The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Puget Sound Chapter, in collaboration with BetterBricks, will be hosting an in-person training session that will:
• Show how to properly install equipment and manage the condensate, two of the most prominent yet least understood elements associated with the technology
• Cover codes and their interpretations for C-RTU installations
• Provide details on hot topics such as freeze protection, neutralizers and curb adaptors
• Prepare you to talk to customers about C-RTUs with suggested next steps
This technically-focused training will provide engineers, consultants, manufacturers, distributors and installers with market insights into a rapidly emerging HVAC technology and tips on where and how C-RTUs should operate.
Throughout this training, attendees will have the opportunity to learn installation and operation best practices from market experts and realize the full potential of this high-efficiency technology. Lunch will also be provided!
• Christine Riegler, Program Manager at Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (NEEA)
• Marta Schantz, Manager at Waypoint Building Group
• Tiffany Rourke, President of ASHRAE Puget Sound
Marta Schantz email@example.com
Certificates of Attendance will be available from ASHRAE Puget Sound for all training attendees, including maintenance points for BOC credential renewal.