PLEASE NOTE: The SBC has temporarily suspended use of our Training and Event Space and Large Conference Room in accordance with WA State COVID guidelines. Please return to place a reservation when the current restrictions on public gatherings are lifted. We will reopen in accordance with our protocol below as soon as possible. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Masks are required in all areas of the Smart Buildings Center and the Pacific Tower.
- Training and Event Space will hold no more than 15 individuals and the Large Conference Room can hold up to 6 people. This capacity is set to ensure adequate physical distancing of 6 feet between occupants.
- Reservations must be submitted within 7 calendar days of the requested event date.
- To ensure adequate time for cleaning of spaces, both rooms are only available for use on Mondays & Thursdays.
- Staff of the SBC continue to work remotely as recommended by local health guidelines. Check ins and check outs will be conducted by phone and virtual tech support is available.
- All parties will be responsible for properly sanitizing the environment before and after event. The SBC will provide cleaning supplies.
- Organizations using our space are asked to sign a waiver releasing the Smart Buildings Center of liability.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
For Events, Trainings & Meetings
The Smart Buildings Center is located in the iconic Pacific Tower building in Seattle (formerly the corporate headquarters for Amazon). Built as a merchant marine hospital in 1932, this historic landmark building has been recently renovated to meet the City of Seattle’s energy code through its “substantial renovation” performance path. The SBC occupies approximately 5,000 square feet on the first floor of the building.
We invite the broader community with an interest in the built environment to use our space for meetings, events, and trainings. Whether it’s your professional society, industry association, or a key customer group meeting, the SBC can provide you a high quality experience.
Our training and event space has capacity for up to 100 attendees and is designed for maximizing the user experience. State of the art audio-visual and information technology provide a dynamic learning and meeting environment both for on-site and remote attendees.
Large Conference Room
Our large conference room offers a more intimate setting for customer interaction, board meetings, and private conferences with the same attention to advanced information technology appointments that provide a superior user experience for those on and off site.
How to Make a Reservation
Visit each room’s page to learn more about specific capacity and check availability, then fill out our reservation request form with as much detail as you can, and contact us with any questions. We look forward to reviewing your request!