Scholarship available: This scholarship was created by Grosvenor Americas, a privately-owned property group that has a strong commitment to sustainability and wishes to help promote green practices within the building operations industry.
One scholarship is available to a prospective Building Operator Certification (BOC) student in Washington in 2021. The scholarship amount is $2,180 and is to be spent on the BOC training and certification program. ($1,895 towards training and certificate completion, $285 towards certification examination). This scholarship is intended for a prospective BOC student who is currently unemployed.
Eligibility for the BOC program is two or more years of experience working in operations and maintenance of a commercial or institutional facility, or a minimum of one year of experience working in operations and maintenance of a commercial or institutional facility paired with at least one year of technical college level education in facilities engineering related program, or two or more years of experience in energy management of facilities with a focus on operations and maintenance.
Applications should be completed by April 20th and submitted to email@example.com. Questions can be directed to Britton via email or phone 206-588-4984.
- Are you currently a WA state resident? (y/n)
- Are you currently unemployed? (y/n)
- If yes, where was your last employment (company & title):
- If no, current employer/title:
- Please write a brief description of your experience in the operations field and reason for wanting to attend BOC training (please limit to 500 words)